Work with Us!
Position: Full Time Project Coordinator and Client Support
6 Months Temporary Full-Time
At Spin Key Media we are a hard working team of experts in our field. Our focuses are branding, web design and development, print, digital design, photography and video. We are a modern shop and a tight-knit team who works very well together to deliver consistent, attentive support for our variety of different clients.
Based in beautiful New Westminster, our company core values are No Egos, Embrace the Hustle and Dare Mighty things. These guide us in our work and daily lives, and we’re looking for a like-minded person who not only identifies with our values, but who enjoys great relationships, is creative and agile in their work and can celebrate our successes with us.
The position we’re looking for is Project Coordinator and Client Support. You must be local to the Lower Mainland to apply, this is an on-location position.
Your Skills & Responsibilities:
- Act as a personable and professional point person between our team members and clients. This includes:
- Replying to high volumes of daily client communications
- Replying/following up on Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and quotes
- Replying and following up on project status with clients and our team members
- Organize, attend and take detailed notes during client meetings
- Track project changes as needed
- Invoicing projects and tracking/ following up on client invoices
- Seek new projects and clients by attending various local community events
- Organize tasks, project schedules and assets in Trello for team members
- Participate in daily discussions on areas of focus/tasks and deadlines for the day.
- Ability to recognize and raise urgent tasks or issues to team for immediate attention
- Provide team member feedback for troubleshooting issues with ongoing projects or client requests.
- Social Media updates
- Work with our print and other vendors to manage order requests as needed
- Organize, pack and ship orders
- Provide additional client and team support as needed
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a project coordinator or client support role
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
- Comfortable, professional communication both written and oral
- Extremely team oriented; a positive team member who enjoys working with a small team and promotes learning, sharing and motivation
- Strong understanding of digital experiences
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office, Google Workplace and Social Media platforms
- Acquainted with small business operations and environment
- Alert to working with tight deadlines
- Website design understanding is an asset
- Budget management experience / financial acumen is an asset
- Experience working in Trello is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible, supportive office environment
- Performance bonuses
- Birthdays off (Who wants to work on their birthday?)
- Team Member events and activities throughout the year
- Support and participation in community events
- Pugs on staff!
If you’re a match with the skills & qualifications we’re looking for, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and tell us how you would take our team to the next level!